Buy it directly on the Safebridge Shop or contact our Sales Department:
Tel: +49 40 55 56 57 9-20
Click on Safebridge Shop to purchase "UK Legal and Administrative Processes (UKLAP Grade 2)".
eLearning course with video tutorials, Glossary and a TestMe provides a high-quality training experience to end users.
Module 1: Certificates and Documents Required on a UK Flagged Vessel
Module 2: Role and Function of the MCA
Module 3: Provision of Muster Drills and Training on Board
Module 4: Provision of Health and Safety on UK Ships
Module 5: Official Log Book
Course Structure/Main Characteristics
- 5 Modules
- Glossary with all the main legal terms defined.
- A test with Single Choice questions. 80% pass required.
- The exam consists of random questions from the prescribed course material of the different modules.
- A certificate is provided when the test is successfully passed and is valid for 5 years.
The course prepares students for the assessment test, which follows upon completion of all modules.
Objectives of the Course/Product
The objective of this course/product is to provide the following:
- Offer an e-learning alternative to foreign ship officers (management level) to acquire the knowledge and with regards to UKLAP Grade 2 as deemed necessary by the MCA.
- The certification resulting from successful completion of the course will allow Owners and Operators of UK vessels to prove that they have taken the required measures to ensure that their officers have UKLAP knowledge as required by the MCA.
- To offer an e-learning alternative to foreign ship officers (management level) to comply with the STCW convention (regulation I/10 paragraph 2) requiring officers to have appropriate knowledge of the flag states maritime legislation.
- To extend our current offering of offline based course to online.
- Our knowledge and expertise have allowed us to develop the Grade 2 course to the highest standard and enhance the learning experience of the end users.
Click on Safebridge Online Shop to purchase "UK Legal and Administrative Processes (UKLAP Grade 2)".